|Home »» Marketing Specialist Job Description
Marketing Specialist Job Description
A Marketing Specialist creates designs and delivers marketing programs to aid the growth and expansion of the company’s products and services. They are responsible for supervising all marketing programs of the company. A Marketing Specialist also develops goals and prepare sales presentations related to marketing programs.
If you are keen to doing research, working with facts and figures, enjoy preparing reports, studying market trends, travelling and interacting with people, and then the position of Marketing Specialist is perfect for you. Following are the duties of a Marketing Specialist.
1) Collecting data about product, pricing, market trends, consumer preferences and competition.
2) Conducting market research activities.
3) Develop product launch and product promotion strategies.
4) Preparing sales reports and presentations.
5) Design and deliver marketing programs for the company.
6) Develop timelines, measurement tools and budget.
7) Support development and implementation of marketing plans.
8) Produce, write and edit content for marketing campaigns.
9) Assist in print and web design and layout of marketing campaigns.
10) Supervise and monitor campaigns.
11) Ensure optimal success at conclusion of campaigns.
12) Write speeches and drafts for senior management
13) Liaison with vendors, public relations, media houses, advertising and design agencies.
14) Travel when required during marketing campaigns.
15) Planning and implementing recruitment promotions that include direct marketing, advertisement design and conference presence.
16) Provide marketing guidance for marketing initiatives, in-house departments, employee communications and business partners.
17) Developing brochures, videos, letters, displays, etc.
18) Developing programs and events.
Knowledge and Skills:
1) Good presentation and demonstration skills.
2) Should be creative and resourceful.
3) Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
4) Knowledge of media placements.
5) Knowledge of concepts in graphic design.
6) Should possess problem analysis and solving skills
7) Should be able to communicate ideas, insights and strategies effectively.
8) Should possess good PR skills.
9) Knowledge of related software applications.
10) Knowledge of marketing trends and practices.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
1) Preferably a degree in business management or marketing.
2) Degree in communications, journalism or advertising.
3) Degree in any specialized field of marketing.
4) Minimum five years experience in marketing field.
5) Few companies hire Marketing Specialist without college degree but candidates should have over six years experience of comprehensive marketing.
1) Marketing Specialist salaries are between $32,426 and $51,999 that includes bonus and commission.
2) Benefits include travelling allowances, medical, dental and vision insurance, annual incentives, variable incentive and paid vacation.